Thursday, May 05, 2005

yay for bikes!

In the middle of my final project for Personal Finance Management class, I came across a great website that compares prices of riding a bike to driving a car. It's cute because the author is really passionate about bike riding!
http://www.kenkifer.com/bikepages/advocacy/autocost.htm

p.s. A few weeks ago, I was enjoying a lovely walk around campus, when I saw none other than Bill Nye (the Science Guy!) riding his bike down the street! He looked just like on tv, wearing a striped shirt and tie, except he was wearing a white styrofoam helmet and his khakis were tucked into his socks. How cute! (He is an alum of this beautiful institution.......oh my goodness... in less than one month I'll be an alum, too. anxiety! fear! sadness! nostalgia! excitement! AAAH! too many emotions to comprehend! *tear, smile, frown, laugh, wrinkled face of confusion... )

No comments: